1. Informasi Perusahaan
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
2. Deskripsi Pekerjaan dan Persyaratan
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a multinational company in Singapore with a core focus on industrial complex development. Our highly respected client is the subsidiary that is establishing its company in Indonesia. As expansion continues, our client is seeking an structural design professional with at least 10 years’ experience in industrial construction role for the job Structural Design Manager. The job is based in Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Oversee the project planning activities to ensure that the project design and implementation are co-ordinated to meet overall timelines and the development objectives of the company
- Prepare development budgets and carry out quarterly reviews
- Report and update on planning and progress of development to management
- Co-ordinate with appointed consultants to prepare, review design & cost plan for the project
- Manage, monitor and control the scope of works, cost and project schedules
- Conduct co-ordination meetings with the site team, consultants and contractors to discuss and resolve design issues during construction stage
- Ensure proper documentation of all reports on project progress, plans, budgets, etc
- Liaise with contract administrator, consultant and site engineer to certify progress
- Co-ordinate the inspection and taking and handing over of all completed projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or structural Engineering with a minimum of 10 years of experience in project management
- Must be able to plan and implement projects from inception to completion
- Good knowledge of design details and construction and installation of infrastructures, land filling works, building, facilities and M & E installations
- Familiar with construction cost data and conditions of building contracts
- Knowledge and skill in project management tools, reporting, processes and documentation
- Experience working in a multiple project environment
- Must be self-driven and motivated to meet deadlines
- High level of integrity, resourcefulness and result-oriented
- Strong initiatives with passion and drive to succeed
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications, Autocad and planning/scheduling programs
- Must be able to communicate and prepare reports in English
- Willing to work in Kendal, Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia.
Syarat Pengalaman Kerja: Min 10 tahun (Manajer/Asisten Manajer)
3. Mengapa Bergabung Dengan Kami?
tidak ada deskripsi
4. Gambaran Perusahaan
Industri/Bidang: Manajemen/Konsulting HR
Ukuran Perusahaan: 501 – 1000 pekerja
Waktu Bekerja: –
Bahasa Digunakan: –
Gaya Pakaian: –
Alamat: Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor
Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/https://www.facebook.com/MonroeConsulting